Beside Pranjal Apartment
Boring Canal Road,
Phone No. 8252118966
1. Migration Affairs is a double blind peer-reviewed online journal. The link of the journal is also given at TISS website at: http://www.tiss.edu/view/6/mumbai-campus/centre-for-development-practice-and-research/journal-3/
2. The journal invites unpublished, original research papers in the broad area of migration studies.
3. Papers may be submitted through the link given in the website or may be mailed to: email@example.com.
4. The research paper must not exceed 8,000 words including notes and references.
5. The research paper should be accompanied by an abstract of approx. 150 words.
6. The paper contributors should also mention six to eight keywords for their paper.
7. The contributors must use endnotes and NOT footnotes. The endnotes should not be used to give references and notes should not be combined with references. The journal will follow the in-text citation method for citations/references.
8. The paper should follow the Chicago Manual of Style (author-date) with UK English. For the style sheet, click here.
9. Graphs and charts need to be prepared in MS Office (Word/Excel) and not in jpeg or other formats.
10. Papers contributed under commentary section should be short, not exceeding 2500 words, with an abstract not exceeding 75 words, and should focus on contemporary topics related to or having implications for migration.
11. Papers must not have been simultaneously submitted for publication to any other journal.
12. Unsolicited book reviews will also be accepted for publication.
13. The copyright of the published papers will belong to the author.
14. For reproduction of any paper published in the journal the written consent of the author is mandatory. A soft/hard copy of the approval should be sent to the journal as well.
15. The author must provide their full details that include name, designation, current affiliation, e-mail address, and complete postal address for correspondence.
16. The papers submitted for publication will be first read internally and only selected papers will be sent for external refereeing. Submission of a paper will be acknowledged promptly. Authors will be intimated about acceptance or rejection of their paper within three months.